Manual therapy aims to alleviate stress on the body by addressing conditions of the musculoskeletal system. Soft tissue manipulation is known to affect the energetic components of connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, and muscles to promote restoration and invigoration. Manual bodywork encompasses a wide range of techniques involving and not limited to passive and active range of motion, compression and rhythmic strokes, varying degrees of pressure and pace, and neuromuscular facilitation or inhibition.
Therapeutic massage has the ability to:
1) prevent the chance of injury by relieving stress points in
muscles, before they result in spasms and/or restrictions;
2) increase range of motion and muscle flexibility, resulting in
improved functional movement patterns;
3) maximize the supply of nutrients and oxygen while removing
harmful toxins through increased circulation of the blood and
4) facilitate the body’s regular processes for recovery from
exercise and other physical demands;
5) reduce cardiovascular stress by lowering blood pressure;
6) down-regulate hyperactive neuromuscular activity; and
7) relieve fatigue and anxiety while sharpening mental stamina.
Services offered include:
1) Swedish Massage
2) Deep Tissue Massage
3) Sports Massage
4) Active-assisted or Passive Stretching
5) Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation & Inhibition
6) Negative Pressure Cupping
10) Chair Massage
* I accommodate and treat all levels of ability, regardless of any such limitation or disability. Please indicate if you may require minimum, moderate or maximum assistance.
I am able to provide therapy in a number of locations, depending upon the specific requirements and needs of the client. These locations may include pre/post athletic events, corporate settings, private residences, medical facilities, assisted living communities, nursing homes, fitness training centers, and more. An ongoing treatment plan will be established for returning clients. Specialized processes will be formulated for each client in order to best identify and address individual musculoskeletal conditions.
Proud Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals. TX License Number MT112129.